Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hi,
I hope everyone is having a wonderful Valentine's Day!  Just wanted to show everyone the card I made for my man...I kind of waited until the last minute and I don't think this is my best attempt but, overall, I am pretty happy with it...it's not too feminine, just a simple design I threw together...I think he appreciated it...




I am entering this card into the following challenges:

A Spoonful of Sugar Challenge 138 - Let's see some love

Papertake Weekly Challenge: Have A Heart

Supplies:
Paper: Pink Paislee: Love Potion
Stamp Sets: Stampin' Up: A Happy Heart; Stampin Up: You & Moi
Stick Pins: Jenni Bowlin: Superior Stick Pins - Cream
Ribbon: Unknown
Rhinestones: Imaginisce: Hot Rocks - Black
Cardstock: Bazzill
Embossing Powder: Stampendous - Black
Tools: I-Rock Tool (to affix the Hot Rocks rhinestones)



Wishing everyone a Happy Valentine's Day!
xoxoxoxo,
Naomi

0 comments: