Friday, March 4, 2011

Birthday Wishes

I made this card for a friend's birthday later this month...she told me this was her favourite line so that's why I chose to use the paper that I did...I hope she doesn't read this blog...lol..









I am entering this card into the following challenges:





(This card isn't Shabby Chic but, thought it had a vintage feel)


(My favourite embellishment: Buttons)

(I used floral paper but, no flowers for embellishments, hope this qualifies!)


Supplies:

Paper: Basic Grey Origins from the 6x6 paper pad (don't know specific names)
Card stock: Yellow: Stampin' Up! Crushed Curry Textured Card Stock
Ribbon: Unknown
Buttons: Brown: Pebbles - New Arrival; Yellow and Black Buttons: Basic Grey (unknown lines);
Green Buttons: Making Memories
Glitter Glue: Tim Holtz Distress Stickles: Walnut Stain, Vintage Photo, Frayed Burlap

Tools:

Edge Punch: Stampin' Up!: Scallop Trim Border Punch

7 comments:

SusanLotus

Lovely card!

Miranda

very very pretty Naomi, gorgeous details
thanks for joining the DYSU challenge this week

hugs
Miranda

WencheP

Beautiful card, love the colors. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Janna Werner

Hi Naomi! Wonderful card, very clean and a fantastic bow! Janna

Jess

This is such a lovely card! Thank you for sharing with us at Sentimental Sundays this week!

Bonnie Garby

Beautiful card! Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

Mina

beautiful card Naomi, I love how you used the stunning paper...thanks for joining in with the Bunny Zoe's Crafts monthly challenge
Mina xxx