Monday, June 13, 2011

Turn Your Face to the Sun..

Well, I don't like to talk about my problems but, I've been going through some really tough stuff lately...I made this card today thinking it would cheer me up but, I don't know if it worked...it's really difficult to take one's own advice, lol!

UPDATE:
Ok, so, I'm feeling A LOT better than I was last week so, thanks to everyone for the kind and supportive words!  I have added a Supply List at the bottom of this post.



I am entering this card in the following challenges:
The Outlawz - Color Challenge Summer Party June 7

Supply List:
Cartstock - SU: Crumb Cake, Real Red; Neenah Classic Crest: Avalanche 80lb White
Stamps: Flourishes - Sunflowers
Ink - Memento: Tuxedo Black; Tim Holtz Distress Ink: Fired Brick
Copic Markers - Y13, Y15, Y17, YG93, YG95, YG97, E44, E47, R46
Embossing Folder - SU: Square Lattice
Embellishments - Ribbon: Unknown (bought at Michael's) Red Gingham ; Pearls: Recollections and CTMH ; Button: CTMH - Red Assortment; Twine: CTMH

5 comments:

Cely

i'm sorry girlie... whatever is bringing you down just don't forget that there are TONS of people all over the world thinking about you and wishing you are OK. I know that my online friends are the BEST and make me feel a whole lot better, no matter what happened in my day.

And how can this card not make you feel better? The red checks, the sunflower, your phenomenal coloring, those cute pearls... lol!

let me know if you need anything. i'm only an email away! cely_rohr at hotmail dot com.

Tenny Kusuma

Hi Naomi,
Hope things are doing better by now. Your card is so BEAUTIFUL, and I hope it cheered you up. TFS. I'm looking forward to work with you on DYSU Challenge Blog. Hugs -- Tenny

Shannon White

Miss Naomi, This is soo Beautiful! Love your gorgeous coloring and the cheerful red checked bow! So Pretty, Love this set, I really need to ink it up! Hope things cheer up real soon Sweetie! 8-)

Big Hugs to you!
Shannon

Katherine K :)

This card is soooooo beautiful Naomi! Love your blog and your style!
Found you on the Outlawz and am now a follower!
Hugs,
Katherine

Dana

Oh wow g/f!! This is gorgeous!! Your coloring and layout are amazing : ) I am so glad you are loving your copics (and the TGF stamps!!) I enjoy the actual coloring process so much. I am glad you are too!
xx
Dana