Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Fairy Dust is a Must...

Hello everyone!
It's a lovely day, here in the Vancouver area, lots of sunshine but, BRRRR, does it ever feel cold!  I can tell that fall is upon us...only a week ago, it was gorgeous HOT summer weather but, last week, the temperature suddenly dropped!  I can tell you that I have pulled out my Uggs and have been rocking my gas fireplace lately and, my two cats couldn't be happier!
Today, I have for you, a circle card.  I used one of the cute little fairies by The Greeting Farm.  The set is called, "Fairy Princess", and is from their new clear stamp line that just debuted last month.

Here it is:









I think this card is super straight forward so, I won't go into all of the details...I'll just include a Supply List below.  If you would like to make a circle card, but, don't know how, you can find a tutorial by Julee Tilman on her blog, here.  

I entered this card into the TGF W.O.W. challenge.  
This week, the challenge was to use this sketch:



Thanks for looking, I hope you liked my offering, today!

Supply List:
Cardstock: SU! Melon Mambo; Green - Bazzill - Misc.
DP: MME - Lush
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black; SU! - Melon Mambo, Kiwi Kiss (sponging on sentiment)
Copics: BG0000, E33, E35, E37, RV21, RV25, YG93, YG95, YG97, YR0000, YR000, E11; Multiliner 0.5mm - Black
Dies: Spellbinders - Circles, Scalloped Circles, Rectangles, Scalloped Rectangles
Embellishments: Pearl Flourish - Recollections; Rhinestones - Recollections; Rhinestones (small) - Misc.


4 comments:

Anonymous

Love it, what a cute and pretty card,

hugs, Lori m

Annmaree of Oz

OH she is adorable! Love the shapes card and papers you chose, and your colouring - Gorgeous!

Leanne

Wow! This is incredibly cute! Love the color combo, and theme. Gr8 job!
Thanks for playing in our Farm Fresh WOW challenge! ;)

farmhouse-story

such cuteness, naomi! the fairy is adorable!