Wednesday, October 12, 2011

DYSU #41 - Scraps

Hey everyone! So glad to have you back this week at Do You Stack Up?! 
This week we want you to Use Your Scraps!


This week's Sponsors:





A Day For Daisies
$16 gift certificate


Just Some Lines
$15 Gift Certificate


Pink Cat Studios
Winner’s Choice of 5 Digis

Here is the card that I made with my scraps:







It may not look like I used scraps but, every piece of paper that went into this card was a scrap..even the card base!  I used to always use 12x12 paper so, I do have a lot of larger scraps...

For more inspiration, head on over the the DYSU blog and check out the projects from the rest of the DT and our FABULOUS Guestie, E.T.!
Ok, now it's YOUR turn!  I hope that you'll join us in the fun over at DYSU and create something with your scraps!

Supply List:
Cardstock: SU! - Rich Razzleberry, White - Bazzill
DP: MME - Lush
Stamps: Flourishes - A Year in Flowers, With Gratitude
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black; Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Old Paper
Copics: V04, V06, V09, YG93, YG95, YG97
Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities - Ovals, Scalloped Ovals
Embellishments: Pearls - Recollections (Michael's), Ribbon - Celebrations (Michael's)