Friday, October 14, 2011

Zinnias

Hi there,
Today I have a card that I made for the Flourishes Show Me Challenge.  To participate, all you have to do is go to the Flourishes Tutorial Library and find new a technique or project that you'd like to try and make it!  I chose Frames Created With Nestabilities Dies.


Here is my resulting card:





I had a bit of a tough time trying to do the double embossing on the frame as I have a Vagabond, not a Grand Calibur but, it is lightly embossed, just wish I could have gotten it to emboss deeper...other than that, this is a super easy technique and I'll definitely be doing it again!


For the image, I used Zinnias by Flourishes.  It was my first time inking it up and it was lovely to colour...I am really happy with the fall colours I used on this one...


Well, that's it for now...I will be back shortly with another card.  If you would like to know the Specific products that I used, please see the Supply List below.


Thanks for stopping by!


Supply List:
Cardstock:  SU! - Dusty Durango, Chocolate Chip
DP: SU! - Autumn Meadows
Stamps: Flourishes - Zinnias
Ink:  Memento - Tuxedo Black; Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Antique Linen
Copics: E40, E41, YR14, YR16, YR18, Y13, Y15, YG93, YG95, YG97
Embellishments: Ribbon - Celebrations (Michael's); Pearls - Recollections (Michael's)

6 comments:

Cheryl

Those zinnias are beautiful, and I love that you colored the container in a neutral color. Gorgeous card. Fab bow, too. :)

Tanya

Ah, this is gorgeous! I love the warm fall colors, and look at that awesome bow!

ChristineCreations

So warm and perfect for autumn! Such a lovely rich card. Thanks so much for playing in the challenge :)

Uniquely Ella

Hi Naomi, thank you so much for your beautiful comment on my blog. I just started following yours too. Your work is stunning! This card is so beautiful and elegant. Can't wait to see more of your posts.
xxx
Marlene

Jessica Diedrich

This is SO gorgeous! What a GREAT fall card and beautiful fall papers. Your coloring ROCKS!

Beate

Gorgeous fall card!
Hugs and smiles