Thursday, December 15, 2011

I'm a Top Spool!



I just wanted to share that I was chosen as a Top Spool over at The Ribbon Carousel Challenge for their Peppermint Twist Challenge for this card:


I have to admit, this is one of my favourite cards that I've made so far and I'm glad to know that others like it as well.  For all of the details on this card, including a detailed supply list, please see the original post.

It actually isn't my first time being chosen as Top Spool, I was fortunate enough to be given the honors back in October for this card:


I used the ADORABLE Hallo Witch Digi from The Greeting Farm.  If you'd like to see a detailed supply list, please see the original post for this card.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope that unlike me, you're all prepared for Christmas and enjoying all of the pleasures the season brings!
HUGS!