Friday, December 16, 2011

Peace on Earth...

Well, I'm back again, today, to share another card that I made for the Flourishes noon-time challenge, A Perfect Pear!  As I said in my last post, the challenge is to use the colours light green, deep rose, and tan.


So, without further ado, here is what I came up with:








A pretty simple card overall although, it did take me quite a bit of time applying the rhinestones one by one...


Supply List:
Cardstock: PTI - Kraft
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black, Versafine - Onyx Black, Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Old Paper
Copics: E40, E41, E44, YR000, YR00, G20, G21, G24, R24, R27, R29
Dies: Spellbinders - Classic Squares, Fleur De Lis Squares
Accessories: Clear Rhinestones - Pizzazz Aplenty, Rhinestone Flourish - Recollections, Ribbon - May Arts, Button - CTMH

2 comments:

Stacy Morgan

Gorgeous! Love the colors, jewels and the colors. Simply gorgeous.

Heather Rogers

WOW girl! This is stunning. I love the die too. I see it everywhere and I don't have it. LOL :)
Hugs~