Sunday, January 15, 2012

A Happy Hello with The Greeting Farm!

Hi everyone!  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!  

Today, I have a couple of cards to share using some of the new stamps from The Greeting Farm's January Release.  

For my first card, I used the FABULOUS Simply Anya stamp.  Isn't Simply Anya simply ADORABLE?  She really was a JOY to colour up and I love her versatility.  She can truly be used for any occasion and is a must-have for any stamper's collection.


 For this second card, I decided to get a little punky and use CC Madden!  I have to admit, this was my first time inking up any of my Creepers and man, was it fun to get a little Rock n' Roll!  I had seen this funky hair colour used before and thought I'd give it a try.  I kept the rest of the card neutral and tried to use minimal orange elsewhere to avoid it looking like a Halloween card...I hope I succeeded!

Anyway, THANK YOU so much for stopping by today.  I look forward to sharing more cards using stamps from The Greeting Farm again, soon!

HUGS!


Supply List:
Card #1:
Cardstock: PTI - Rustic Cream, Ripe Avocado
DP: Authentique - Splendid 6x6 Paper Pad
Stamps: The Greeting Farm - Simply Anya, Flourishes - Tag Lines (sentiment)
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black; SU! - Bermuda Bay; Tim Holtz Distress - Old Paper
Copics: Hair - Y21, Y23, Y26; Skin - YR0000, YR000, YR00, E11; Shirt - E40, E41, E42, Skirt - BG70, BG72, BG75; Shoes - E40, E41, E43, E44
Dies: Spellbinders - Petite Ovals LG, Labels 10
Accessories: Doily - Wilton; Pearls - Pizzazz Aplenty - Ivory 3mm; Pearls - Recollections (Michaels); Rhinestones - Pizzazz Aplenty - Topaz 5mm, 2mm; Ribbon - Celebrations (Michaels); Hemp Twine - CTMH; Button - PTI - Ocean Tides

Card #2:
Cardstock: PTI - True Black
DP: MME - Lost & Found - Union Square
Stamps: The Greeting Farm - CC Madden; Flourishes - Love Notes (sentiment)
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
Copics: Hair - YR04, YR07, YR09; Skin - YR0000, YR000, YR00, E11; Eyes - E44; Eye Shadow - W0, W2, W4; Shirt & Gloves - E40, E41; Pants - W4, W6, W8, W10; Belt & Shoes - E41, E42, E43, E44, W0, W2
Dies: Spellbinders - Beaded Ovals, Classic Ovals
Accessories: Bling Flourish - Recollections - Black; Rhinestones - Pizzazz Aplenty - Topaz 5mm, 4mm (on button); Button - Misc; Hemp Twine - CTMH





9 comments:

Mary Jo

The Anya card is so pretty but I love the punky card-so fun!

Leia

I just LOVE the Anya card!!!
So pretty!!

KRAM Veronica

Thanh Vo

Not Halloween-y at all, my friend! Way to go with both cards... just adore that Simply Anya!! Her blonde hair is coloured beautifully!

~amy~

Such FUN cards...I seriously LOVE your coloring!

Heather Rogers

You totally rock girl! These are amazing. I am not so good at coloring people. I try and stick to flowers. LOL :)

Hugs~

Sugar Cards

AWESOME JOB Naomi!!! your cards rock!!! hehehehe

Pauline

These are gorgeous! Love your colouring,,it's awesome, and the layering onto the doily is the perfect touch!

thescrapmaster

Wahoo! I LOVE the orange hair! What a great idea, N!
Hugs,
Sami

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales

Anya is a beauty! I love the style of your card! and Madden rocks! Love the bling and her orange-y hair :)