Wednesday, March 21, 2012

CRAZY for Daisies!

Hello everyone and Happy Spring!
Can you believe that Spring is finally here?  
I know I can't!  Time just seems to pass all too quickly these days!


Well, since I'm in a Spring-y mood, I decided to whip up another card using the Daisies set from Paper and Such!  I have to say, I really LOVE this set and each time I've used it, I've been really happy with the outcome.

Well, without further ado, here is my card:
This is a relatively simple card and came together quite quickly.  I couloured the daisies using Copic Markers (Y21, Y23, Y26, YG93, YG95, YG97) and decided to fussy cut the image.  I added some shimmer to the flowers using Smooch Accent Ink in Illuminate and stamped the sentiment on a piece of cardstock, cutting it out with the Flourishes Tailor-made Classic Keyhole die by Spellbinders.  I then sponged it with some Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Pumice Stone, using the die as a stencil.  Some paper from the MME Miss Caroline Dilly Dally 6x6 Paper pad, a doily, a button, and some twine from the Twinery (honeydew) and this card was finished.

Anyway, thanks for stopping by!
HUGS!
Naomi


Supplies: