Wednesday, March 14, 2012

DYSU #63 - Favourite Colour

Hi everyone!  Well, it's Thursday and that means we have a new challenge for you over at DYSU!
This week, we want to see you use your favourite colour on a project!


This week, we have three sponsors:

Winner's Choice of 3 Digis
$10 gift certificate

Here is my project for this week:
Man, this is a TOUGH challenge!  At least, it was for me!  I don't really have just one favourite colour...I love MANY colours!  So, I settled on two of my favourites: aqua and dandelion yellow.  I used this ADORABLE new image from The Greeting Farm, Shimmer Bean.  Isn't she a cutie?  I coloured her up using copic markers (Y21, Y23, Y26, E50, E51, E53, R00, R02, BG05, BG07 BG09, BG10, BG11, BG13, Y13, Y15, Y17).  I added some shimmer to the flowers and to Shimmer Bean's wings with a clear Copic Spica pen and some flatback rhinestones from Pizzazz Aplenty in Topaz to add even more sparkle!  The paper is from October Afternoon and I topped everything off with some twine from The Twinery and a Vintage Button in Ocean Tides from Papertrey Ink.

Anyway, that's all I've got for you today....I hope you'll head on over to the DYSU blog and see what inspiration the other DT members have waiting for you and I hope that you'll play along!

Supplies:

14 comments:

WencheP

This is awesome! Fabulous colours, love the image and your colouring is just fantastic!

Hugs,
Wenche

~amy~

excellent color choices...FAB card!

Denise

Soooo pretty. Love your colour choice - perfect for this adorable image.
Hugs
Denise xx

Rachel Parys

AWESOME! I really love this card! Her hair is fantastic, and I am totally going to try these colors on some hair today!(I totally suck when it comes to blonde hair!) The paper is too cute!

Pauline

Absolutely gorgeous! Your colouring is fantastic!

Jas

Love it, Naomi! I can't wait to color her up too, tfs! Hugs,Jas

Beate

Gorgeous coloring and card, Naomi! I would have a hard time picking one favorite color as well.
Maybe I have time to play...I think it would be fun.
Hugs and smiles

Stacy Morgan

This is so vibrant and cheerful! Your coloring rocks girlie.

Unknown

your colouring is amazing

Sue Lelli

WOW, Naomi! Your coloring is FANTASTIC! And that image is darling! LOVE the two colors you put together and the button with the twine!

Ren-Yi

This is amazing - i love the color combo here. And your copic coloring is impeccable.

Ren-Yi

This is amazing - i love the color combo here. And your copic coloring is impeccable.

Unknown

My dear Naomy.... whenever you want you can send this card to me ;) I love it!!! You did an amazing job. Simply amazing! Hugs, Joan

Leanne

beee u teee full!!!! yep this card just screams out Look at me!!!
Love it!
;)